Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The waiting game.

That has been my life for about a year now. It all started with TTC. I was waiting to ovulate, waiting to test, waiting for AF, waiting for my OPK's and HPTs and pre-seed to come in the mail, waiting for CD1 to hurry up so that I could start waiting all over again. And then the magical BFP comes. And an all new waiting game begins. Waiting for to get passed the 4-6 week mark when chemical pregnancies are so common, waiting to get further than I did with my last pregnancy, waiting for betas, waiting for the first ultrasound, waiting for the next appointment to hear the beautiful heartbeat again, waiting to find out the sex, waiting to hold your baby. But there it is. It's all for that last wonderful moment when you meet your baby for the first time. And it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment